How to measure
- Bust: Around biggest part of your bust
- Waist: Around smallest part of your torso, normally close to navel level
- Length: From mid shoulder to where the hem should be
- Hip: Required for tube skirt or pants: Measure around your biggest part of your lower hip
- Overbust (front and back): Required for corset/maid/peasent bodice. Measure from armpit to armpit, separately for the front and back
- Underbust: Required for corset/maid/peasent bodice or empire/babydoll style. Measure around your torso under our bust.
- Shoulder width: Required for plus size pieces except for strap dress. Measure from tip of shoulder to tip of shoulder, across your front side
- Shoulder cuff/circumference: Required for plus size pieces. Measure around shoulder from vertically, around armpit (Top of shoulder to top of shoulder)
- Arm cuff/circumference: Required for plus size pieces except for strap dress. Measure around biggest part of your bicep
- Neck circumference: Required for turtle neck/high collar dress or custom collar
- Wrist circumference: Required for custom set with wrist cuffs
- Sleeves length: Required for coat or long sleeves
- Around crotch: Required for pants/romper. Measure from your waist line at the front (usually at navel), wrap vertically around your crotch to your waist line at the back
- Leg circumferences: Required for pants/romper. Wrap around at half of your thigh
All measurements should be fitting to your body and we will add in a little room for flexibility for you. Please let us know firsthand if you want the piece to be oversize.